Wednesday, November 19, 2014

first week home & explanation

I realize now, the post I emailed from Jeff's tablet in Guangzhou just recently appeared on the blog.  What happened was, our VPN (virtual private network) that allowed us to access Blogger (blocked in China) had a problem.  So we couldn't access blogger, nor could I access my email on the laptop.  Thanks to our myriad electronic devices, I could email blog posts from the iPad, and a few photos taken with the iPad.

So now I need to go through photos and post some from our last week.  We took many!

But since we've been home, we've been resting up and overcoming jet lag.  Plus playing a lot around the house.  The girls are having fun, and Willow is adjusting very well.  She thinks the cats are very interesting and fun, and the cats like to be close to the girls.

We celebrated Jeff's birthday yesterday (by being very tired and taking Willow to Fort Belvoir to watch Jeff get a haircut and walk around the PX.)  And today is Ralph's adoption day!

No comments:

Post a Comment