Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Nesting

My friend, Casie, and I went to Joyful Honda last night. It's a home goods department store (doesn't sell cars.)

It's a nester's dream!
We don't have too much stuff to keep organized, but I have a feeling we'll be getting more.
I have a strange desire to stock up on soap, so found a good multipack that smells like lemon meringue pie. I also got several gardening kneepads for more comfortable (for us) bath-giving and bathroom-floor diaper changes.





Sorting through baby clothes for the trip.
Setting aside small, warm-weather clothes.
We'll drape a light blanket over her outside to keep the "clothes police" at bay.

When she's more mobile, we'll move stuff away from the window.
But for now, we and the cats like this room arrangement.


Comfy places for baby & family to snooze



"Get these travel papers organized!"
Jeff comes home tonight from his long TDY, so I'll straighten up a bit!

No comments:

Post a Comment