Sunday, March 28, 2010

Fliss

Hey, Fliss is at the White Swan waiting to meet her daughter!

Just so you know, not everyone stays at the White Swan. Where families meet their children varies, depending on the province the child is from. But Fliss & Mike are lucky enough to be staying there - it's a peaceful haven in busy Guangzhou. We will also meet Ariel in Guangzhou, probably in a different hotel.

People with referrals in other provinces will stay a week in that province's capital to meet their child. Then they'll go to Guangzhou for the US Consulate appointment.

Since Guangzhou is the capital of Guangdong Province (where Ariel is from), we'll spend most of our time in Guangzhou (after brief sightseeing in Beijing.) Easy, huh?

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to your posts from Guangzhou! You asked me how I discovered your blog. Several months ago I was seeking feedback regarding AWAA and you responded to my request. I have been following your blog since. I never thought we'd have a child from the same city (different SWIs) in China!

    ReplyDelete