Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Maogang orphanage (Maoming City)

Maoming is in lower left of this map.
I had one dream about our girl: that she lived on the coast.
Her orphanage encompasses extreme southern Maoming City, along the coast of the South China Sea. I hear it's a small orphanage with about 20 children.


Her orphanage
She's already used to having a palm tree out her window!
You can see more photos of Maoming by clicking this link: Maoming Photos.
More here: other orphanages
I want to thank Brian Stuy at Research-China.Org for providing this info.
We ordered a video of Maoming City from him, as well as Gang Hao Liang's finding ad.

2 comments:

  1. I was waiting until we got back with Shauna until we got any information about her... I have been told that I could possibly get her Finding Ad while I am there... still, can't wait to see you getting information... well, in about an hour we leave for the airport... just wanted to drop by and say - see you whenever... take care

    ReplyDelete
  2. I look forward to your photos when you travel. We just received a package from our former facilitator with photos/videos/trinkets from Maoming. Our MaoNan SWI yahoo group coordinated a project with her to visit the SWI, etc. I can't tell you how precious these items are. I even got a copy of our daughter's finding police report (now to get it translated).

    ReplyDelete