Thursday, August 5, 2010

tomodachi

tomodachi = friends
These pictures are from last Saturday. Our friends, the Okano family, came to visit and see Ariel for the first time. It was good timing, because we had a scheduled 12-hour power outage at our house. So we enjoyed the cool air in Chili's and the YCC. I forgot my camera, but the Okanos sent me these photos.
Ariel and their daughter, Serina, had fun interacting.

Izumi buys her very own salsa in the food court! She also brought Ariel some nice Hello Kitty, Disney, and other character gifts.

Ariel thinks Okano-san is pretty cool.
Thanks for coming, Okano family! I'll study my Japanese better for next time. (Luckily, they speak English well.)

Afterward, Ariel & I stayed in air conditioning with friends Shari & Tim, their beagle Dolly Jo, and rabbit Flash. If I'd brought my camera, I could show you Ariel kissing Dolly Jo, a baby-loving beagle.

No comments:

Post a Comment