Friday, August 13, 2010

kin-yobi

(Friday)
Ariel meets Cheyenne the dog for the first time. Cheyenne and his family are new to Yokota. Debi, Jonathan, Ariel & I drove into the countryside for some mountain scenery (and a big mall.)

Ni hao!
(next time I'll get his brother Buddy in the photo)

Christina and Ariel naturally go together!
We had a nice get-together at the YCC with families from Jeff's work.


"Watch this, brothers."


"Ta-da!"

The boys are meowing for hugs and snacks.
Taking care of the triplets can be hectic, but so worth it.


Jeff comes home tonight, just in time for Ariel's birthday!

2 comments:

  1. I loved how the cats sat there and watched Ariel stand. Too cute!! I bet you are happy to have Jeff back!

    Any big plans for Ariel's birthday? I hope you post LOTS of pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so sweet, love the pics. Blessings.

    ReplyDelete