Friday, January 13, 2012

random photos from Christmas

 I'm behind on blogging.  Busy having fun and getting out in the sunshine, although some days have been cold.  My friend Megan (who we knew from Maryland) is often up for a "Japan adventure" during the weekdays, and Jeff & I stay busy together on the weekends and holidays with Schmig.  

This car ride was on Christmas day.  We found the toy car in someone's bulky-trash discards, so cleaned it up.  Ariel likes being wheeled around the backyard in it.  Jeff played with her while I cooked some things to take to our friends' house (the Taylors) for Christmas dinner.


 Little friends Robbie and Ariel.


 Hugging Baby Jaguar while looking in the mirror and laughing.  Baby Jaguar (the doll) was a gift from Ariel's friend Ginny.  I think Ralph got a little jealous.

 So I picked him up and hugged him.

In her new fuzzy winter hat from Alice.  She thought her Afghan hat looked good on top of it!
More later when I take time to catch up.  Thanks for all the great presents!  Some boxes arrived late, so we opened them around New Year's.

No comments:

Post a Comment