Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Projections

Rumor Queen crunched the numbers and posted her newest projections.

You can click the link above to read a little more about how she does it (quite the mathematical feat.) Or I can just summarize for you:

Dec/Jan: through April 5th
Jan/Feb: through April 11th (we are April 6th!)

Since CCAA has mysteriously skipped months this past year, and had other unexpected delays, she wasn't sure what to put for headings (the months when referrals will arrive.) Thanks, Rumor Queen, whoever you are, for your never-ending volunteer work to keep us informed.

Our friend, Fliss, is LID April 5th, so YOU GO GIRL! This is Fliss. I wonder how long it'll take her to know she's on our blog!

1 comment:

  1. Oh I just found it... hahaha... can't believe you put that picture up there... that just cracks me up... hahahahaha... oh please, oh please let it be January... I am still trying to wrap it around my brain that our turn is coming... hugs to ya

    ReplyDelete