Thursday, December 6, 2012

Bus ride post-script

After a full day at Stratford Landing Elementary, Ariel rode home on the bus.  When I went out to greet her, she was sound asleep in her car seat (in her pink rabbit-ear jacket.)

You can click on the above link to the school to learn about it.  She is in the PAC program.

I dropped by around 1 PM to drop off some supplies.  I got to spy on her sitting beside her classmate, Jacob, and listening to the teacher in the book corner.  She picked up a copy of Dora Loves Boots (which she contributed to the classroom) and tried to say "Boots" (he's the monkey.)  They said she did some gestures to "Head, Shoulders, Knees, and Toes" and "Twinkle, Twinkle."  They said she ate her whole lunch plus 2 clementine oranges, and still asked for more.  No wonder she is tired.  Plus, it is a crisp and sunny day, and she had two 30-minute recesses with all the other preschoolers.

Ariel is taking a break from watching "Dora" this week.  After the bus picked her up this morning, I found myself watching Dora to get my Dora fix!  I think she deserves a Dora now (to wake up, anyway.)

No comments:

Post a Comment