Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Update

Today marks 4 years since arriving in Japan.  We watched the Beijing Summer Olympics in our Kanto Lodge room.  Now we're watching the London Summer Olympics.

It's also about a year since I became vegan.  Still one of the best decisions I ever made.  I'm not perfect every time, but I try.  I've enjoyed lots of new flavors and cooking.  Jeff & Ariel like the food, too.

Ariel is 25.8 pounds and just under 3 feet.  She enjoys sitting on the potty while working on her iPad.  She especially likes Monkey Preschool Lunchbox and Monkey Mathschool Sunshine apps.

Jeff got his orders today, so we are finally on our way out.  We should leave very soon.  Nene will become an American citizen!  Well, maybe she'll retain dual citizenship, as she is a proud Nihonjin.

No comments:

Post a Comment