Monday, July 18, 2011

catching up


We've been so busy with going-away parties, seeing friends off at the passenger terminal, meeting new friends, having friend over, going swimming.  So I've been a bit lazy about blogging.  Here are some random pictures.  Yes, that's my bra she's wearing while coloring in her new Thomas the Tank Engine coloring book from Grandma Alice.

Today we have a typhoon headed our way.  But we are so far inland, we probably won't feel more than a big rainstorm.  I am on guard regarding natural disasters.  Ariel & I were in the base hotel babysitting her little friend when another earthquake shook everything in the room.  Everything was okay.  We're used to them, but it's always a little unnerving.


driving at the commissary


 My neighbor Amanda took these photos at their going-away party.  Kids were playing in the sprinkler, and someone gave Ariel this umbrella.


No comments:

Post a Comment