Saturday, May 21, 2011

update

Ariel is napping, so I have a few minutes. When I try to work on the computer, she grabs the keyboard and mouse. So I just let her. She's been known to comment on Facebook and dial unknown people on the phone.

I sat down and looked at some photos from the Sendai disaster for the first time (I'd seen some, but not to this extent.) In our area, things are quite normal and comfortable, but I feel so sorry for the people who lost so much.

Ariel & I joined a babysitting co-op (exchange) that my friend started. It's through a website called BabysitterExchange.com. I earn and spend imaginary tokens by hosting friends' kids, and they can babysit Ariel. It's the greatest thing since sliced sushi roll! Ariel still enjoys our regular babysitter, Mayra, though.

Friday we went to Sanrio Puroland, home of Hello Kitty. Ariel & I were both entranced, and got to visit Hello Kitty's house and meet her in person. We hope to return soon with friends. I'll post photos.

Sorry we don't get much time to email or Skype. The weather has been so nice, we try to get outside or on the go. Ariel is enjoying photos of all of you we visited on our USA trip. We're also getting a kick out of Aunt Debbie's audio CD of favorite books.

No comments:

Post a Comment