Sunday, November 1, 2009

I'm back!

I just got back from China. I think Jeff did a good job with his blog post, don't you?
My trip was eye-opening. I especially enjoyed meeting Shirley, Bridget, and the gang in Shanghai; meeting some wonderful adoptive families at the Galactic Peace Hotel in Nanchang; meeting Hai Ou, my friend & impromptu tour guide in Nanjing; and my super-fun roommates at Hangzhou Youth Hostel. This is Hangzhou's West Lake at sunset.

My roomies in Hangzhou: Nancy, Winnie, Nadia, Echo, and me. We were all solo travelers bunking in the same room. Had lots of fun talking and laughing and doing some touring together.
It'll take a while, but I'll load many photos on Flickr (our photo link is on right.) I'm so glad to be home to Jeff, Ralph, and Doraemon (who's on my lap now!)

No comments:

Post a Comment